Call us directly: +31 621526844
Valle de la Acedia
29690 Casares - Andalucia, Spain

 

 

Calendar
 
Please do not hesitate to call or email us IF you want to take an OPTION on a date, make a BOOKING or just like some INFORMATION :
info@villabermeja.com  or  +31681005823
 Availability
                                                                                                                                                             
The calandar is regulary updated. But please always call or email for confimation on your request before further actions; like booking the a flight etc.. 
Rentals shorter than a week are possible with last minute bookings or on request like weddings or other parties.
Short term rentals are also possible. Please give us a call.
 
 
If you decide to make a reservation

In the calendar you will find the dates you like and if they are still available. You can also call us or send us an email with your requested dates. We will reply within 24 hours on your email and put the option for a reservation in the calendar.                                                                          

The reservation will only be definite if your payment from 25% is received by our bank within 10 working days. If we don’t receive the 25% within 10 days we’ll open the dates to new reservations. The 25% is non-refundable and makes your booking definitive. Three months prior to your stay you’ll have to transfer the other 75%. We’ll send you an email with a invoice. If the total amount is not payed with 3 months prior to your stay we’ll cancel the reservation and open the dates to new reservations.